Whether your safety need is related to accident prevention, OSHA compliance or other related issues, Safety Made Simple helps develop strong safety cultures that promote safe behavior.
With Safety Made Simple Online University courses, your organization will:
- Have unlimited access to custom-built safety programs (in both English and Spanish).
- Unlimited access to a growing library of courses in safety, human resources, and management.
- Be able to train, test and track your employees’ training, easily and online.
- Be able to assign specific training programs to individual employees, or designate training by grouping employees by location, department, or job function.
- Determine which employees have completed courses, when they were completed, what the employee’s score was, and how many attempts it took to pass.
Call 844–8SAFETY (844–872–3389) for more information, or to schedule a demo.
Safety and environmental topics specific to General Industry available through Safety Made Simple’s Online University, include:
- Absorbents and Spills
- Advanced Defensive Driving Techniques
- Automobile Safety Driving
- Back Injuries
- Basic First Aid
- Blood-borne PathogensChain Saw Safety
- Confined Spaces
- Dealing with Cold Stress
- Dealing with Heat Stress
- Defensive Driving Basics
- Electrical and Fire Safety
- Emergency Preparation and Egress
- Fall Protection
- Forklift Safety
- Global SDS and the Hazard Communication Standard
- Industrial Ergonomics
- Investigating Incidents
- Ladder Safety
- Lawn Care Equipment Safety
- Lockout / Tagout
- Means of Egress
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Power Tool Safety
- Preventing Accidents in the Workplace
- Preventing Foodborne Illness
- Respirators and Air Quality
- Trench Safety
- Workplace Ergonomics
For Cattle Feeding specific topics, click here.
For Grain Industry specific topics, click here.